BPR is a Consulting and IT Services company, based in Madrid (Spain). It was founded in 1995, initially specializing in projects of Business Process Reengineering. The innovative spirit of BPR has been in recent years to reinvest 100% of its reserves in R & D, developing the following products and solutions:
- BPR Cash: Reconciliation for treatment of the Notebook 43 of the CSB software.
- BPR Hunting: Integral Management Candidates software.
- BPR Investment: Management Investment Portfolio software.
- BPR Metrics: Human Resource Assessment software.
- BPR Project: Management Projects software.
- BPR Selling: Commercial Management and CRM for teams of Marketing and Sales software.
In addition to the BPR Closed Project Development, other Business Lines include Development and Management, Web Design and delivery of Information Technology services.
Santiago Alonso Fernández
Founding Partner of BPR